1. The Seekers’ Quest is a volunteer led project on behalf of Khalil Foundation (1108141) and Islamic Help (1100259). It is not itself a registered charity
2. In return for a place on The Seekers’ Skydive, participants must pay an entry fee. A deposit of £60 is due immediately with the completed online application form. Please speak to a representative if you cannot pay the deposit immediately upon application.
3. Participants must also commit to raising a minimum amount of sponsorship money (£650). We require for 70% of the fundraising target to be raised and given to Ebrahim College prior to the event day itself (14th June 2014).The remainder of the sponsorship money needs to be given no later than the 12th of July (four weeks after the Skydive). Failure to submit the minimum sponsorship amount may affect our decision to allow the participant to take part in the Jump.
4. All funds raised in the name of The Seekers’ Quest must be paid to The Seekers’ Quest as soon as is practical. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Khalil Foundation’ and sent to: The Seekers’ Quest, Kamal Hussain, 80-82 Greenfield Road, London E1 1EJ
5. Should participants have to cancel, the £60 deposit is completely non-refundable
6. Should participants not be able to take up their place on the skydive, all donations or sponsorship already paid to The Seekers’ Quest can only be refunded directly to the donor on receipt of a written request (letter or email) from them.
7. Participants under the age of 16 at the commencement of the challenge may only take part with written parental consent. All participants between the ages of 16-18 at the commencement of the challenge MUST be accompanied by a guardian aged over 18 during the challenge. All participants between the ages of 16-18 at the commencement of the challenge will remain the responsibility of their guardian throughout the duration of the challenge
8. Participants over the age of 40 or with any ongoing medical condition which may be affected by taking part e.g. a heart complaint, epilepsy or asthma, must provide a medical certificate from their doctor.
9. All transfers to and from the meeting point for the Jump are entirely the responsibility of the participant. If you wish to travel alone to Suffolk you MUST notify SQ organisers at least two weeks before the date of the Jump.
10. All participants take part at their own risk. The Seekers’ Quest is unable to accept liability for any injury or death, loss or damage to property however arising, or for cancellation of the event for any reason outside of its control. Registration fees will only be refundable should the event be cancelled.
11. The Seekers’ Quest organisers reserve the right to use any photography or videos taken of participants on behalf of the charities to raise awareness and / or funds for the project.
12. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions in this form, participants are confirming that to the best of their knowledge their general state of health is good and they take full responsibility for their health and personal wellbeing. It should be noted, regardless of the age of participant, that every care should be made to ensure that they are fit enough to take on the challenge.
In signing the registration form you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions laid out above. If you are applying on behalf of someone else, please make sure they have read a copy of the Terms and Conditions.